Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 16, 2014

REFLECTION #4

Long-Term Goal:
Obtain an Entrepreneur Associate in Science Degree by 2016
Mid-Term Goal:
Get my 2.8 grade point average to a 3.5 grade point average
Short-Term Goal:
Make use of time management skills that I have learned in my READ 96 Course
LETTER TO MY GRANNY
October 17, 2014
Dear Granny Fred:
Hello beautiful lady. How are you? As for me, I am doing very well.
Well Granny, I am now in my third year of college at Fullerton College and I want you to know that I am totally committed to success. With my strong desire, drive and determination I will fulfill my dream in no time.
You will be happy to know that I have taken control of my life and finally removed all the chaos that I was allowing to keep me from attaining my goals. With continued dedication, perseverance and a strong focus I will achieve the success I desire sooner than you know it. I want to thank you for being the liberal person that you are and for reminding me of my dream to go back and finish college. Increasing my knowledge has opened-up doors for great things to happen.
With sacrifice and hard work I have already attained my mid-term goal by supplanting my 2.8 grade point average to a 3.5 grade point average. I reached my mid-term goal with my short term goal of time management by using the skills that I learned in my reading course that I took in the fall semester of 2014. I wish I would have taken the reading course the first semester I started college. But as you always say, “We live and we learn.”
Granny, I would like to thank you again, from the bottom of my heart, for inspiring me to pursue my dream of going back to college. I have regained my self-confidence and I am certain my future efforts will be as equally successful and rewarding. Take care of yourself and write back soon. I miss you and love you very much.
With love always,
Your granddaughter Wendi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy, I would like to wish you the best of luck on your long term goal. It seems like you already have a great start in getting there. I totally agree with you when you say that you should have taken the reading class when you first started college. Keep doing your best and you will achieve all the goals that you set for yourself.

    ReplyDelete